If an order is "pending", it means that the payment did not go through. There are some common situations why this might occur:
- * Payment/credit card was declined by the payment method;
- * Error on the payment gateway;
- * Insufficient funds on your account;
- * Incorrect billing information;
- * Some technical problems occurred;
- * Credit card spending limit is exceeded (in this case you will need to contact your bank).
If the order failed, please try one of the following options to finish your purchase:
- Make sure that you have sufficient funds on your account and the payment amount for your order does not exceed your credit card's limit;
- Try to place an order with other payment methods. If this error continues please contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you further.