We accept payments via the following methods:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover) with 3-D secure authentication.
- Other payment methods, like:
- iDeal (Dutch standard for making internet payments and is owned by Currence).
- Przelewy24 (Przelewy24 is the largest online payment operator in Poland, offering innovative solutions for the e-commerce market).
- SOFORT Banking (SOFORT banking (formerly Direct e-banking) is a variant of payment by bank and makes it possible to pay from different countries via your own trusted banking environment).
- Bancontact (Bancontact is a payment method, known as Bancontact/Mister Cash until 2016, that is the Belgian market leader in the field of electronic payments).
- EPS (Electronic Payment Standard is an online transfer system developed together by the Austrian banks and the government).
- Giropay (Giropay is an online payment platform of the German banks, specially designed for use in E-commerce environments).
- KBC/CBC Payment Button (The KBC / CBC Payment Button is an online payment method for customers of KBC and CBC , together the largest bank in Belgium).
- Belfius Pay Button (Payments made using the Belfius Pay Button are guaranteed and cannot be refunded. Moreover, it is a direct payment method with real time feedback).
- Bank Transfer (also known as SEPA wire transfer, SEPA Credit Transfer or simply wire transfer, is a trusted payment method for both national and international consumers).
You can check the options available in your region during checkout.
The prices include VAT and all the other necessary taxes. The listed price is the final one and will not modify at checkout.